Thursday, December 29, 2005

exciting year

one more year is coming to an end. On the whole, this year had mixed feeling and emotions. 2004 was really good. But again we can’t blame on the year. It is attributed to what we did that particular year. One and only thing that occupied my mind this year was my daughter. If we calculate the time I spent on various activities, the time spent in thinking about her would top the list. She is a very cute and intelligent child.

In the beginning of the year she started rolling over, then she started sitting, towards the end of the year she started walking. Now she walks nicely though she often trips and falls down. It is still hard for me to believe that my daughter walks. I should really thank God for giving me such a sweet child. Now I think it is time for me think about other things like saving for my child and other financial matters.I have to concentrate on this as in no time my daughter will start running , go to school and blossom into a beautiful young woman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home